What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us, information from your engagement with our Platform, advertising and media, and information from third parties who have gained your consent to share it. The information that we collect via one method (e.g., from our Platform) may be combined with that collected via another method (e.g., an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of preferences for our products or services in order to enhance them in the future. Here are examples of what and how we may collect Personal Information:
- When registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, social handle or moniker, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit certain unrestricted areas of the Platform without providing such information.
- From time to time, we may contact you via e-mail for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Platform, we may receive a notification when you open an email from attn.live or click on a link therein.
- Activity generated by you during voluntary interaction with our Platform, including postings, comments, and the like, as well as the audio we record on behalf of the individuals who create content on our Platform. The content creators on our Platform have the option to delete their audio content from our servers and can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
- When you interact with our social media pages on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, we will collect Personal Data Information you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host these pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our pages.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age or gender. We do not collect any Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Platform. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Platform; (b) entering a contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when purchasing products or services on our Platform. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to the products or services you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your internet or network activity may be automatically collected by attn.live. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, browsing and search history, access times and referring website addresses. We use this information, and any resulting analytics, in support of maintaining a high quality of service to you.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through attn.live’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register to use the Platform, purchase products or services from the Platform, surf the Platform or use certain features of the Platform in the following ways:
- To provide the products or services
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests and improve your experience.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To inform you of other products or services available from attn.live and its affiliates
- To administer a promotion, survey or other feature of the Platform.
- To measure the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- To enhance our future products and services
- For fraud monitoring and detection purposes
- To comply with any necessary legal obligations
Please log in to your account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or if you wish to delete your account.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We generally do not sell to, trade with or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties, including vendors and service providers, who assist us in operating our Platform, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe that release is necessary to comply with law, enforce the policies of our Platform or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
In addition to our normal procedure for deleting stored data, you can revoke our access to your data used via APIs through the following security settings pages:
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding the visitors to our Platform. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser’s (i.e., Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that streamline your experience on our Platform, and some of our products or services may not function properly.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information.
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use personal identification and financial information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information during its transmission or its storage in our systems, and you should always take care to safeguard your personal information.
What Should You Consider Before Clicking on Third Party Links?
What Are My California Privacy Rights?
If you are a resident of California, you may have the right, at any time, to:
- request what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose and sell;
- opt-out of or direct us to not sell your Personal Information;
- direct us to delete your Personal Information;
- not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights; and designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
To make your request to exercise any, or all, of these rights, email us at email@example.com and provide the following information: first name, last name, email, mailing address, request. We will verify your request by sending a response to the email or mailing address we have on file for you.
Children Under Thirteen
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) protects the online privacy and personal information of children under 13 years of age. attn.live does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Platform.
Questions and feedback
Terms and Conditions